The Cure It roofing system is a complete range of GRP materials designed for roofing applications. The system is a wet-laid laminate (consisting of Reinforcement Mat saturated with Roofing Resin) applied over a securely fitted OSB3 18mm T&G deck. The perimeter of the roof and any changes in pitch are resolved with a range of GRP Edge Trims. The roof is finished with a hard wearing Roofing Topcoat. A typical Cure It build-up:
- OSB3 18MM T&G DECKING BOARDS (T&G 2400 X 600MM RECOMMENDED)
- A200 (FASCIA TRIM) GUTTER/DRIP EDGE/ FASCIA
- B260 (RAISED EDGE TRIM) USED TO FORM UPSTANDS
- D260 (FILLET TRIM) USED AGAINST ABUTTING WALLS WITH C100 FLASHING
- C100 (FLASHING TRIM) SIMULATED LEAD FLASHING FOR USE WITH D260
- C1 (UNIVERSAL CORNER) FOR USE WITH A200 AND B260 PROFILES TO FORM CORNER
- AT195 INT (EXTERNAL ANGLE TRIM) FOR INNER ANGLES ON STEPS, GUTTER FLOORS ETC.
- F300 (FLAT FLASHING) FLAT SECTION FOR USE AS CONTINOUS FLASHING UNDER SLATES
- C3 INT/EXT (FILLET CORNER) FOR USE WITH D260 PROFILE TO FORM INTERNAL OR EXTERNAL CORNER
- GRP LAMINATE CONSISTING OF: – CURE IT ROOFING RESIN & HARDENER – CURE IT REINFORCEMENT MAT
- CURE IT TOPCOAT
Core Trim Selection
Pre-Mix Topcoat Finishes
Training is recommended before using the Cure It system.
The Cure it one day training course is available from our dedicated training facilities in Wigan and Croydon and through our distributor network throughout the UK. The course provides the basic training required to start using the Cure It system and features:
- Theory and practical sessions, including hands-on training under the supervision of the UK’s leading experts on GRP roofing
- Small group sessions for individual feedback
- Handling, storage and health and safety information
- Guidance for specific projects
Visit our Cure It training for training dates.
Training is required for the product to comply with LABC registered detail certification.
Where to buy Cure It?
Cure It is available through a range of outlets nationwide. Get in touch to find your nearest supplier or use our contact form.
Call us: 03301 222666 Email us: email@example.com